n-ai nimerit raspunsul corect, ia si invata de aici:
New Update Cs-Go
Posted 01 March 2016 - 00:41 AM
- KamikazeMoFo likes this
Posted 04 March 2016 - 00:39 AM
The update behind the update. Odata cu ultimul update si a introducerii noii harti de_nuke, Valve a introdus in source engine elemente care erau asteptate de mult, ce pot conferi o nota de realism si mai mare hartilor.
lasa realismul, scoate florile, umbrele si alte prostii din astea inutile.... tunde tot, ca plange copii dupa fps-uri.
- Hipsy ♥ Absinth likes this
Posted 04 March 2016 - 00:53 AM
Elementele noi introduse nu afecteaza fps-urile semnificativ asa ca nu-mi fac griji din cauza asta. Dar florile si ghivecele in exces...Un ghiveci in plus un "fepeseu" in minus, si tot asa. Uite, de_inferno nu are asa de multe givece si flori pe cat ni se pare, dar sunt amplasate unde trebuie ca sa creeze iluzia ca sunt multe. O harta e ca si un decor de la teatru, te introduce intr-o atmosfera, creeaza o iluzie, nu se doreste a fi o replica fidela a unei locatii. Dar cred ca deja stiai asta.
Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:35 AM
Eu propun sa va luati cutitul din bucatarie si sa iesiti pe afara daca tot cautati atat de mult realizm, va zic eu ca mai mult de atat nu se poate, sau poate cine stie, vreun update neasteptat de la Dumenezeu.
Si daca nu ajung sa faca jocul sa arate asa, totul este degeaba...
- Hipsy ♥ Absinth, white splash and m@ryo tiger like this
Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:50 AM
17 Mar 2016 -
[MLG Columbus 2016]
– Added MLG Columbus 2016 Team and Player Autograph Stickers, now available for purchase, with 50% of the proceeds from sticker sales going to the players and organizations.
– Stickers can be used as game pieces in the Columbus 2016 Fantasy Team Game and Pick’Em Challenge.
– Added festive chickens.
– Updated phong shader to apply envmap albedo tint that matches phong albedo tint and intensity values.
– r_drawclipbrushes 3 now shows grenadeclip brushes.
– “ignoremsg” console command behavior should now match the UI feedback it gives.
– Bots can now fire the revolver.
– Fixed a rare animation bug that would cause bot skeletons to become misaligned in some cases if they spawned with AI disabled.
– Improved grenade clips on door frames.
– Improved bot navigation.
- SuperMario, Shield of Aegis, Ronney <3 and 2 others like this
Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:09 AM
– Fixed main menu being shifted to the left.
– Fixed model panel not clearing when exiting inventory while in the pause menu.
– Fixed past tournaments having incorrect scroll state.
– Wildfire campaign missions have a new HUD element to display your mission objectives and progress.
– Fixed a Guardian mission crash.
- SuperMario and Cosmin-8- like this
Posted 24 March 2016 - 18:51 PM
– Fixed a bug where the map overview would move a dead player’s icon to the position of their spectator camera, showing a live player’s position (Thanks jubiii!)
– Added a missing collection tag to Shadow Case.
– This update includes a previously released patch for gameservers to deny setinfo calls for keys that weren’t configured at client connection time.
– Added a convar sv_vote_count_spectator_votes that can be set to zero while enabling sv_vote_allow_spectators to initiate votes without casting an initial YES vote.
– Grenades will no longer fall between cracks in Bombsite B
– Added backface to door in upper park (Thanks Guardian!)
– More accurate collision model on tree and rocks used in upper park
– Updated loading screen image
- SuperMario likes this
Posted 22 April 2016 - 15:19 PM
– Adjusted Spectator Graphs: Replaced HSP and economy stats with Enemies Flashed and Utility Damage.
– Added main menu UI to register for a new beta.
— Various bug and exploit fixes
– Moved Nuke to the Active Duty map group.
– Moved Inferno to the Reserves map group.
– Updated a Wildfire mission (YOINK!) for the bonus condition to use Santorini instead of Nuke.
– demoinfogo tool code is now available on GitHub and no longer ships as part of SDK.
— https://github.com/V...e/csgo-demoinfo, patches welcome.
– demoinfogo includes a GitHub fix for PlayerInfo being retrieved with wrong Entity if players reconnect during the match demo (Thanks rchh!).
– Changed default value for cvar sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond=16 to make community servers that don’t actively configure this setting run with a more conservative command rate limit.
- SuperMario and Hipsy ♥ Absinth like this
Posted 23 April 2016 - 13:17 PM
Sent from my P8 Lite using Tapatalk
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present.
Posted 23 April 2016 - 13:35 PM
Acest update e pt cei care joaca mix , si isi configureaza acel cont principal , gen sa nu mai dai de aia cu 200 de ore si etc ceva de genu asta , daca ma insel imi cer scuze
- Cosmin-8- likes this
Posted 23 April 2016 - 14:24 PM
In traducere libera:
Veti putea lega contul de CSGO (nu e vorba de Steam, ci de CSGO de data aceasta) de propriul numar de telefon. Astfel, veti avea un asa-zis "Prime Account".
Din acel moment, daca intrati la Competitive Matchmaking (mixuri), veti fi combinati preponderent (daca nu cumva exclusiv) cu alti jucatori cu Prime Account. Toata mascarada asta este gandita pentru a descuraja codatii si smurfii.
Daca ti-ai luat deja ban pe un cont precedent, nu mai poti sa asociezi un alt cont cu numarul de telefon folosit deja.
La fel, daca ai un cont secundar (smurf), nu poti sa il asociezi cu numarul de telefon de care e legat contul principal.
Evident, ar trebui sa iti iei cartele SIM aditionale sau alt abonament, etc. Ideea este ca nu pot sa scape complet de codati si smurfi, dar le va face viata mai grea.
- Hipsy ♥ Absinth, Ioana, white splash and 1 other like this
Posted 23 April 2016 - 14:51 PM
Intelesem ca se face asocierea, doar ca nu intelegeam avantajele/dezavantajele. Multumim, nenea Mario!
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present.
Posted 23 April 2016 - 15:02 PM
si eu dupa ce ma loghez pe contul de steam , ma intreaba de codul care imi apare pe tel, norocul meu, cred ca este mai bine , asa nu trebuie sa mai intri pe email sa dai confirmarea de acolo. cu telefonul este mai usor. multumim valve.
Posted 24 April 2016 - 13:26 PM
Steamul e cu totul altceva. Este autentificare ca la Blizz, GMail si alte cele. Pur si simplu "2 step authentication". Linkingul explicat de nenea Mario este altceva (see above)
Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:32 AM
4 May 2016 -
– Fixed possible remote code execution bug in KeyValues parsing. Thanks to xPaw for finding and reporting the issue!
– Fixed a bug allowing community servers to override certain game files.
– Added support in vbsp for clip brush textures with different material types.
– Added CS:GO in-game blog localization for Finnish.
– Significantly reduced holiday cheer.
– Added convars cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration
— With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 1,” when a shot is fired, a 12 inch circle will be drawn at the Effective Range of the weapon, i.e, the farthest distance at which the shot is guaranteed to fall within a 12 inch circle.
— With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2,” when a shot is fired, a circle will be drawn at the surface that is aimed at showing the area that could have been hit by the bullet given its inaccuracy.
— cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration ( default 10 ) determines how long the debug circles last.
— The further the shot is into the spray sequence, the more red the circle will be.
– Increased radius of c4 disarm sound
– Fixed some cases where alt-tabbing away and back to the game would cause incorrect sounds to play
— Visibility improvements based on color-blind player feedback
— Texture improvements
— New vent models
— Added subtle markers for grenade throws (thanks James Bardolph)
— Added plant-zone decals to Bombsite B
— Added graphic for “Sun-room” (thanks Thurnip)
— Fixed fade distance on crate in checkers
— Fixed weapons being irretrievable under vent
— Fixed all known bomb-stuck spots
— Fixed an exploit involving flashbangs from mid into checkers
— Fixed pixelwalks at mid, T-Spawn, A main, A site
— Improved .nav mesh (thanks p_NM)
— Improved accuracy of grenade clips on metal containers
— Clip brushes now play the correct material type footstep sound
— Performance optimizations
— Removed crate stack from CT side
— Removed railings outside HUT
— Removed railings at top of Heaven ladder
— Lowered ambient soundscape volumes
— Door opening and closing predictability fixed
— Improved .nav mesh (thanks Bez)
— Fixed +use interaction through tool or clip brushes
— Fixed double doors being blocked by their sibling door being blocked by the player
- SuperMario, 1lt.Chris, Doctoru and 8 others like this
Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:00 AM
19 May 2016 -
– Blood decals on player models will now reliably display for players and spectators in-game.
– Buy menu calculation of the Accurate Range of weapons will now show same values as obtained with cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy, gameplay has not changed.
– Steam controller now properly adjusts when scoped respecting zoom_sensitivity_ratio_joystick value.
– Major championship trophy animation will now show more rows of etched names when inspected.
– Accounts that get a global cooldown for GSLT violation will no longer make their party members from previous competitive matches lose match wins earned together.
- 2fast, SuperMario, Hipsy ♥ Absinth and 5 others like this
Posted 27 May 2016 - 19:42 PM
25 MAY 2016 -
[OS X and LINUX]
– OS X and Linux now use 64-bit game clients. This fixes numerous long standing random crashes specific to those platforms.
– Please report bugs specific to OS X and Linux here:https://github.com/V.../csgo-osx-linux
Am constatat cam 5% mai multe fps pe 64bit.
Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:19 AM
31 May 2016 -
– Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule offer that can be purchased in-game.
– As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins will be available at WeLoveFine.com
– Default spec_freeze_time reduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
– Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
– Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
– Added convars cl_spec_use_tournament_content_standards and sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standards that allow the client and/or server to prefer official pro player names when available and omit weapon tags for spectators.
– The ‘swap item’ crosshair hint will display the weapon’s original name even if the weapon has been renamed with a name tag.
– Introducing Authentication Codes that allow users to grant to third-party websites and applications access to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games during CS:GO Major Championships.
— Documentation for websites and application developers is available: https://developer.va...tasy_Management
— Authentication Codes management for users is available: https://help.steampo...730&issueid=128
- SuperMario, Stavros, The Blur and 2 others like this