#1 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
    • Member ID: 4,107
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

Hello, sorry to bother the Astramania staff community with me, but I'm not Romanian. I'm from Bulgaria and I can speak only english.

I hope someone speak english and help me. I only ask for some help...

My nickname was G. and I was banned perm in 12 December, 2017 and the reason was ,,aim''...

My Steam account - https://steamcommuni...liIslitwrist99/

https://i.imgur.com/0QhhwMd.png - The picture of my ban.

I was playing for a long time in your server in csgo and it became my favorite server, but one day i just got banned perm for aim and I said to myself that that's impossible. I never played with cheats or hacks with my steam account, because the reason for that is I'm 156 level in steam and I got a lot of csgo skins that I paid for them with real money of course. I spend on my account like more than 200 euro... And I'm not that stupid to use cheats or hacks to get VAC Banned... I got 1,801 hours in CSGO and I play mostly p90... I'm pretty weak in this game that's why I like to play p90 only, because I can't really play with any other weapon. But somehow one of the admins think that I was using aim hack. 

I did Ban Appeal in March, 2018, but nobody answered me...

I send e-mail in 04 March, 2018 to ,,contact@astramania.ro'' but nobody answered me there too.

This is my last place to go and try to contact you.

I just want the Astramania staff community to believe me that I'm honest person and I never ever dared to play with cheats or hacks. 

I'm from Bulgaria and as we know it's close to your country Romania so the my ping is low in the game. If you don't believe that much we can do 1 vs 1 with some admin to see that i'm not playing with cheats or hacks. Or from now on I can record myself playing and send you the videos to see that im not a cheater and of course that I'm not using ,,aim'' hack...

My english is not very good, but I think we can understand each other even if we are in different countries i guess.

Astramania is my favorite server and I really like to play there... 

Have a nice day!

loki (G.)

0QhhwMd.png

#2 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
    • Member ID: 2,736
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

The ban is from me. Unfortunately I do not have the demo anymore. I did saw your ban protest. I am still not convinced about your "tremble", but you do have a good argument.. I'll think about it

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
My Signature
Posted Image
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present.

#3 OFFLINE   Andrat3

Andrat3

Astra Lady Admin

• Astra Lady
    • Member ID: 4,001
  • 37 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:22 PM

How about he records himself everytime he joins our server?I'm more than happy to watch the demos besides,ofc,spec-ing him whilst in-game. We have online admins on the server all the time, everybody's friends with everybody so if there's any problem, we can find each other on steam.

• ηєвυηα and loki (G.) like this

#4 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:23 PM

Thank you very much for replying and the reason I tremble it's simple because of stress. Hard to believe yes, but... Most of the times when i get alone in the team or I need to focus to kill somebody I stop breathing for seconds and because of nervous and panic my hands start shaking (tremble) at the same time, but it helps killing players. It happened in real life when i get nervous and i need to focus on something my hands start tremble and my voice of course start tremble as well. Strange thing yes, but that's the truth.

#5 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:39 PM

Ok. Give me 2-3 days to think about it. It might be a solution with you recording yourself.. still need to talk about it.. you'll have your answer before saturday. :)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  • KamikazeMoFo, rusulake, Andrat3 and 1 other like this
My Signature
Posted Image
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present.

#6 OFFLINE   Andrat3

Andrat3

Astra Lady Admin

• Astra Lady
    • Member ID: 4,001
  • 37 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:26 PM

I'd like to know what's your in-game sensitivity,if that's ok.

Nebuna edited: And can you send us your cfg file, in private? To me or Andra? :smile:

• loki (G.) likes this

#7 OFFLINE   Katana

Katana

Members

• Astra Member
    • Member ID: 2,106
  • 918 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:44 PM

Buna asta cu cfg-ul parca el nu poate sa il editeze sa il trimita =)))))))))

My Signature

I am the one .Don't weigh a ton. Don't need a gun to get respect upon the street

#8 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:37 AM

Sorry for the late response.

My mouse in game sensitivity is 3.13 or more but it never go more than ,,3.31'', I like that sensitivity, because i can turn left or right or behind very fast. 

I don't understand which config file i had to send, so i message you Nebuna and Andrat3 on the forums and i send everything... ;d

I hope the download links work...

Btw I played with video resolution 1024 x 768 when i got banned with 120 fps max but this days I play with 1360 x 768 resolution.

#9 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:23 AM

Buna asta cu cfg-ul parca el nu poate sa il editeze sa il trimita =)))))))))

Ştim butule. Altceva urmărim ;)
Nu mai semnaliza, că nu te prinde :)

@G., we'll keep in touch
Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
  • loki (G.) likes this
My Signature
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:42 AM

Banlength: Permanent (Unbanned)
Unban reason: 2nd chance

I am still not convinced, but you had a few good arguments,

I found the demo, we'll be watching you.

And.. is this your only account?

• loki (G.) likes this
My Signature
Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

Yes, this is my only account. I never saw the reason to made any other accounts . I have my account since 2015.

And thank you very much for giving me second chance. For now on I will record myself everytime I play in the server and If any of the Astra community think I'm cheating I will be glad to send him the demo, if that's ok.

#12 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Last chance to be honest... Are you sure is your only account? Dont forget, you did send us some cfg files!

My Signature
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:09 PM

I mean yes, maybe I had when i was 15 years old 16 with no games on it i was playing free games but thats it. My first serious account with csgo is this. I don't remember doing another account. I'm pretty sure..

#14 OFFLINE   ηєвυηα

ηєвυηα

Grammar Nazi

• Moderator Global
  • 2,519 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:38 PM

I'll only say this:

You sent us some cfg files. In those cfg files, we found something.

this is you main account: main

this is your second account: 2nd

this is another account found from your cfg files: 3rd

and this is a 4th account found from your cfg files: 4th

All this 4 account was found in your cfg files, all this 4 account has something in common. it might be the avatar, the group name (666), font text. So we'll be watching you. I do not like liars!

• DOri and loki (G.) like this
My Signature
Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

I don't remember about the 3rd one probably made it to play free games i guess... The 4rd is my little sister account she plays free games as well when i go to work. The 2nd account dont have nothing on it. I only made it to test my avatars for my main profile. Change colors for the avatar or rezise it, but yeah I'm not a liar... Just have a very bad memory and forgot to mention this stuff.

#16 OFFLINE   loki (G.)

loki (G.)

Astra Member

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Tara :

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

And like we said I will record myself everytime I play with the csgo demo stuff, so I don't understand how else I can proof that i'm not a cheater. So if there is a problem always someone can message me and i will gladly send the demo for the day I played.